Things just keep getting complicated for Harry Moffer.
In the last chapter of the Harry Potter parody, he, Pun, and Hildegarde ended up trapped in the sand dunes when the cruel school janitor forces them down the hill. Their fellow classmate, Jill Roseberry, is the only one who finds out what happened to Harry and she raises the alarm in the neighborhood.
But what is Jill’s ulterior motive for doing that? Was it to punish our heroes for “rocking the boat“, or to stop them from finding the Magician’s Crystal? We shall see…
- Camp NaNoWriMo (escapismproject.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Interrogation Room Excerpt (creativemysteries.net)
- NaPoWriMo 2013: Day 7 (stephpikepoet.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo. Are you in? (12novels.com)
- Camp NanoWriMo & More Words (lightskinnededgirl.typepad.com)
- NaPoWriMo~Day11 (melissaslifeworthliving.wordpress.com)