Well, not much to start off here, just the fact that my new story is beginning and now I’m going to have to sit down and write it out.
I’m now on Chapter 1 of the story and as soon as I have that done, I’ll be updating several other blogs. The chapter is called “The Insignificant Boy“, which is a play on the words “The Boy-Who-Lived“. Because Harry Moffer is NOT a wizard; in fact, there is NO magic in this parody.
Now you know.
I’ll be back with another update tomorrow.
- Camp NaNoWriMo! (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Early Start For Camp NaNoWriMo (creativemysteries.net)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Has Begun! (obsessingthis.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo! (cjrwriting.wordpress.com)
- Camp NanoWriMo (whatevertheyaint.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Hit the Ground Running (scribblesandwhispers.wordpress.com)
- NaPoWriMo (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- I’m going to camp! (irebelrae.wordpress.com)
- Princesses on Princesses on Princesses? (ellekaysay.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and I: A Confession (theflyingdolphin.wordpress.com)