Once again, it’s time for some fun stories that take place on March 15, whereas on that day, Julius Caesar didn’t heed that certain warning and thus, he paid for it with his life.
Anyway, I have a list of stories that will be seen in the near future:
- Jacquel, not Harry, jumps the veil and ends up in Forks
- The Demigod Team sets off to rescue a kidnapped girl
- The Anti-Potter Fantasy Club vs. The “Better Than Harry Potter” group
- The Movie Characters deal with paranormal romances in their latest spoof
- The Movie Watching Trio reviews non-Disney cartoons
- Tyler Potter discovers a movie about him as a wizard and he tries to put an end to it.
- The 90s Harry Potter story is written and made into a huge movie while the real Harry Potter movie is ignored
- What if “The Spirit Keeper” was published and accepted by the public?
- The story about Doctor Mighty (why he succeeded, and why his sidekicks had crappy fan fiction written about them)
- The cast of “All in One Friendship” deals with the new story “Magical Compositions“
- The Teen Rebels and Temmy & Venus (both 2010) go to Comic-Con
- Daniel Dickens and his troubles as a male Twilight fan
- What if Harry Potter was a girl?
- Charlie Bone and his friends prepare to film the movie
- A story that deconstructs the unrealistic aspects of the source material and presents it as it might have happened if things were more realistic.
I’ll have these stories knocked into place soon!
- Harry Potter and I: A Confession (theflyingdolphin.wordpress.com)