Well, they did say “Beware the Ides of March“, but a certain Roman leader failed to heed that warning, and he ended up dead.
But long story short, I have some stories that take place starting on this day (or close to it):
- Molly Evans is now 13 years old and she must come to terms with her sad past.
- When Sunny Baudelaire is old, she tells her grandchildren her sad life story.
- In a post-apocalyptic world, a group of kids attend school in what once had been Hogwarts.
- Colin and Silas Bone and their cousins Elva, Peter, and Giselle Yewbeam must face the ghost of Maddy Du Bois.
- A year after “The Old Traditional Story“, Charlie and the others leave Bloor‘s after a fight.
- When Seamus is on his deathbed, his grandchildren fight for this fortune.
- Artemis is now a married man with several children and an old man needs his help once again…
- The Cullens play hosts to several stranded vampires.
- The Volturi and Voldemort have an all-out battle.
- The Millers discover Paul is alive and they confront Dumbledore.
- Several unpopular characters from your favorite stories form a rock band.
- Michael Bone and his friends must deal with a strange new villain.
- Dumbledore sends Jacquel, Sameth, and Saphira to the Volturi and ask them to eat the children. But the Volturi have better plans for them…
- The Cullens attend Hogwarts (Bella and Jake included) and along comes a certain werewitch…
- What if Ron was NOT a Weasley?
At the end of the week, I’ll have the stories knocked into place.