When Julius Caesar was told to “beware the ides of March“, he didn’t. And we all knew what happened.
Anyway, I have some fun stories for everyone to enjoy:
- Ernest Lestrange discovers a strange television set and disasters happen.
- Time is reported to slow down over an old hotel. But when a certain family goes there…
- The Baudelaires and Quagmires are hiding out in a northern town while trying to get back to Winnipeg. If only someone would let them… STORY: The End of this Tale; The Baudelaires and Quagmires go back to Winnipeg (ONGOING)
- The Pureblood Princess’s Tale; Jadis and Jaden discover who their grandfather is (DEBATING)
- A town where a boy lives comes under attack and is destroyed when they discover a secret plot within the ruler’s own forces that weakens the monarchy, causing a power struggle to claim the throne.
- A boy forms a rivalry with a notorious gang when he discovers an important, lost item that could lead in a murder being prevented.
- Living peacefully with their kin alongside another race, a girl’s life changes unexpectedly when she witnesses an act of injustice from one side towards the other that results in an increasing race relations disaster.
- Fowl’s 13; The gang heads to Casablanca to do battle with the mob (ONGOING)
- the 12 Pains of Christmas; Christmas and Death Eaters don’t mix (ONGOING)
- Dragon Wars; Anakin joins the fight against King Galbatorix, and he’s not too happy about that. (ONGOING)
- Boneless No More; Charlie has to protect his family from Lord Voldemort (ONGOING)
- An arrogant musician must evade an unwanted lover, find a magic ring, and defeat a tyrant to find a magic mirror. Things are complicated by a jealous rival.
- Having heard of but paying little attention to the prophecy of the Hero, a young man attempts to avoid his fate when he learns of a beast that steadily grows in power that wishes to rule the world and all within it.
- Living safely within the the walls of the castle town, the peaceful life a young woman once knew slowly fades away when the growing rebellion against the monarchy springs into action that results in the castle being captured by an enemy nation.
- Living peacefully with no knowledge of the growing threat beyond their homelands, a young man’s village comes under attack and is destroyed when the king, driven mad with power, begins to use his power and forces in a way that results in the queen being murdered, and an unpopular replacement being put on the throne.
I’ll be posting an update on these stories soon!