With the arrival of the month of March, I will be updating my FanFiction.Net and FictionPress accounts, finishing any incomplete NaNoWriMo novels as well as figuring out which novel I’m going to write for Camp NaNoWriMo this coming April.
I’ll also be participating in more writing challenges, because if I have to stop writing, I’ll go crazy. (I’m also giving up something else that I like permanently, and I also signed up on Quotev and will be posting some stories there.
So with that, the month of March begins!
- That NaNoWriMo thingy (spunkywayfarer.wordpress.com)
- Updates on My Blog (wolfswordsfortheworld.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Revisions (aussieownedandread.com)
- Setting Deadlines to Streamline the Writing Process (dollthermometer.wordpress.com)
- Update: My NaNoWriMo Novel? The Posting Has Begun! ♥ (anisanasir.wordpress.com)