I opened up my Bookrix account on August 30, 2011, but so far, it hasn’t seen much action. As in, I haven’t even published a single thing on there. Was my opening the account a spur-of-the-moment thing? Who knows?
Well, Bookrix is just another writing account, one where you can actually write and publish your stories. Plus, ou can actually sell your stories and make money. Which is what I intend to do anyway.
All I do know is if I’m seriously going to be using this site, then I need to quit wasting time and ACTUALLY start using it. (If not, then I’ll have to cancel my account)
- Working Hard at Hardly Working (wanderingstarspress.wordpress.com)
- Muse, where are you? Me against my writing. (brittanywesterberg.com)
- I’m a (Re)Writer (katyupperman.com)
- After You Finish the Story – What’s Next? (trsparties.com)
- From First to Final Draft by Peter Jones (the-view-outside.com)