I opened up my Figment account last year when the site was changed over from Inkpop. So far, I have only written two stories on the site, which are Classical Movements and The Green Hill Manor Mystery. Also, the site sends you daily prompts and you can also write short stories for the themed contests that are on the site. (I have done both)
So far, I only have six pieces of writing on the site and I really need to do more. Maybe next week, I will be starting the daily prompts and short stories (I might try for some flash fiction, but I’m not sure if I can write a story in less than 1,000 words).
Also, I need to put some more of my stories on the site.
- Figment Awards… (faysebastian.wordpress.com)
- Enter Figment’s ‘Requiem’ Writing Contest (deliriumfandom.net)
- Story Sunday – Expectations (paintingbliss.com)
- What do you write about? (scribblinginthestorageroom.wordpress.com)
- Offensive or Informative? (ideastoworlds.wordpress.com)
- Notes On How To Write Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)