So, I’ve made the decision to keep going with this story, but to be realistic, I won’t be able to finish it this month. Maybe in January, when I actually can make myself sit down and not move until I can complete the story.
Also, I have other stories that are in dire need of my attention, so I’ll complete the story I’m writing now and start on those.
Anyway, it’s the holidays and because of that, the story will have to take a backseat to all things Christmas-related.
- NaNoWriMo is eating my brain and my time … and it’s only day one (irreverentreview.com)
- Anúna: 1st Draft post-NaNo update #4 (things-she-said.org)
- Why NaNoWriMo Is Like Christmas (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo – It’s in the Bag! (spookymrsgreen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and Other Scary Events (moniquerockliffe.wordpress.com)
- A late goodbye to NaNoWriMo 2012 (marbart06.wordpress.com)