Well, I’m still writing the story and now I’m finished writing chapter 13. I have 10 more chapters left to write, not including the epilogue.
So in this part of the story, we see Maura dealing with the return of the father who walked out on her when she was a kid and Oriana dealing with issues regarding her absent mother and the number of times that she had been placed in foster homes and switched to several different schools. Also, overhearing several conversations, a sibling of Davina has been recruited by Mia and her evil group to join their fake band and spies are everywhere.
So what’s happening in the next chapter? Only I know, and you’ll have to find out!
- NaNoWriMo has ended (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Novel is Done! (rachelleharp.com)
- After NaNoWriMo – Editing Part 2 (the-view-outside.com)
- Day 30: Is November over already? (orestn.wordpress.com)
- What Comes After NaNoWriMo? (fulltimewritermom.com)
- Editing your NaNoWriMo novel THREE BITE SIZE GUIDES TO EDITING AND REVISING THE FIRST DRAFT part 1 (bridgetwhelan.com)