After several long grueling hours of hard work, I’m FINALLY caught up to the main part of the story! And with that, I’ve reached THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY!!!
Now this is where the fun truly begins.
The Fab Four is now prepping for their first big concert and it appears that there is a huge diva fight between Jennifer Warrington and Mia Goff. As we all know, Jennifer (and her friends) aced the audition while Mia (an aspiring Broadway singer) flops and is told not to even think about pursuing her dreams of being on stage. As a result, Mia is morbidly jealous of Jennifer and she gets with several other people (who also hate Jennifer for imagined reasons), forming a band and trying to bring down Jennifer and the Fab Four.
So, what’s the word on the concert? I’ll let you all know when I’ve written the chapter!
- NaNoWriMo. Winner. 53130 Words. (magdalenavandenberg.com)
- Here I Am Again (patgarciabookreviews.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #25: A Little Encouragement (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- BWW’s On This Day – September 23, 2015 (broadwayworld.com)
- ‘Nunsense’ cast rlectrifies audience (rep-am.com)
- ‘Something Rotten!’ And ‘An American In Paris’ Reap Biggest Gains From Summer’s End (forbes.com)
- 10 Times I Lost My Sh*t Watching “Hamilton” The Musical (buzzfeed.com)