Hooray for the final week of NaNoWriMo!
At this point, you’re tallying up your total word count and verifying your win, as it’s nearing the end of the month of November. Right now, I’m trying to tie up all the loose ends that I have in my story right now and I’m now in the middle chapter 11 (only halfway through the book and currently towards my goal!), where there’s a conspiracy being formed to take down Jennifer Warrington, the leader of the Fab Four.
Also, the girls deal with rumors that Davina and Shawnee are not who they appear to be and must prepare for another high school rally, where they are going to perform a few original numbers. Let’s hope they succeed, as I don’t think they should do any more renditions of famous songs at all.
So will I get to 50,000 words? With a little over 9,000 words left to go, I shall stop talking and get back to writing. Plus, an update on Smashwords is long overdue. So there we have it.
- NaNoWriMo. Winner. 53130 Words. (magdalenavandenberg.com)
- NaNoWriMo: All downhill from here (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #25: A Little Encouragement (writingishardwork.com)
- #NaNoWriMo – Beginning to Panic (spookymrsgreen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Pushing Forward (cbwentworth.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Crash and Burn (or is it?) (jessicaburdesblog.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo:The mission is simple. We are not. (chazzwrites.com)
- This Finnish A Cappella Group Sings Beautiful Renditions of Beatles Songs (washingtonian.com)
- Beatles Fans Shocked as Disturbing Footage Shows John Lennon Mocking Disabled People (blackchristiannews.com)