So I hope that you’ve all caught up on your work because this week, most of us expect to cross the finish line this week. I, on the other hand, and FINALLY finished chapter 10 and moving on to chapter 11, where things get even more intense for the Fab Four. At the end of this week, I hope to be on chapter 12, which is the middle of the story.
That’ll be great if that happens.
So anyway, the weekend is over and hopefully you will not have lost too much time with the writing and whatnot. (but I had to delete some unnecessary stuff from the story as they don’t belong there, which takes away from the story) And now, to get back to writing and hopefully making the 50,000 mark by Thursday.
So, let’s get our pens in gear and get ready for the final crunch!
- NaNoWriMo Tip #25: A Little Encouragement (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo, Fahrenheit 451, and Life Under the Glass (darsba.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 25 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- Get Your Caffeine for Nanowrimo! (stine1.info)
- Rush: 10 Songs That Define Their Career (whatculture.com)
- 10 Moral Panics Caused By Ridiculous Things (listverse.com)