Can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving already.
Anyway, I am thankful for the creativity that most people seem to ignore or take for granted. I know that for me, the path to publishing my works is closer than I think.
Ok, so I have added some parts to the story, such as the arrival of a rival band whose sole purpose is to take down the Fab Four and the main villains are still considered to be too dangerous for the school to deal with. Far from rejoicing that two young women were taken out of jail, an entire community is outraged at the news and call for the celebrity who helped Davina and Shawnee to step down immediately. (I’ll have a news article about this soon)
On another note, Oriana is angry that her friend are unable to produce a proper song that she essentially bans them from writing at all, unless it’s their homework assignments. I wonder if she will become the band’s official songwriter.
With drama and intrigue, does the Fab Four have what it takes to survive the music world? Not if I have anything to say about it!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
- NaNoWriMo Day # 21: Did Anyone Know That There Is a NaNoWriMo Song? (write-2-be.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 21 – Blanket Day (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 21: Pre-Turkey Chaos (laith.wordpress.com)
- My NaNoCreature Interview with Finding My Creature (joehinojosa.wordpress.com)
- 5 Creative Ways to Use a Chord Progression Formula (garyewer.wordpress.com)
- Hot Pick: Sing Your Life Aways (beaumontenterprise.com)
- W Music Group Seeking Artists, Songwriters, & Producers to Manage/Develop (promotewho.com)