I just can’t seem to stop abusing my literary children, or can I?
In the last chapter, I have the school hire a music teacher who destroyed a famous band to train the girls in how to be a rock band, and he torments them by making them play songs that really don’t make any sense. But that’s not all, or is it, because in chapter 9, the girls perform at a school rally, but instead of success, they are booed off the stage. Jennifer thinks that Mr. Cunningham had intentionally set them up to fail.
Whether or not that’s actually true remains to be seen.
Also, two enemies are returned to the school with a ultimatum to allow them to graduate with the rest of the senior class, an act that doesn’t sit too well with the students, teachers, principal, and most of the community.
In another twist, ANOTHER rock band is formed at the school, and its members want to destroy the Fab Four.
Can I let the girls catch a break? Possibly not. But I *CAN* make sure that their rivals don’t succeed. Until next time.
- How Not to Starve During NaNoWriMo (khrystleraineduste.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 19 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 18 – Words, words, everywhere (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Won The Battle But Not The War…Let’s Dance! (lettersandfeathers.wordpress.com)
- The Dangers of NaNoWriMo (lynnreynolds.wordpress.com)
- Rock Band 4 Xbox One release and instrument adapter to be sold separately (mcvuk.com)
- Rock Band 4 Has A Very Disappointing Song Line Up (drakulus.com)