Hey, where did the time go?
They say that time flies while you’re having fun, but that’s besides the point. I’ve now reached chapter 8 in this story and want to look back on where I’ve been before I know where I’m going.
Here’s where we are before chapter 8:
- April 20, 1999: Columbine High School Shooting in Littleton, Colorado.
- April 27, 1999: story begins. Jennifer Nancy, and Maura get into a fight with Claire, Lazaro, Davina, and Shawnee.
- April 28, 1999: Maura and Oriana try to form their pop band when someone tells them, Jennifer, and Nancy about the audition for a chance to be managed by a former rock star.
- April 29, 1999: the girls audition for a spot in the school band.
- April 30, 1999: Jennifer dodges an attack from two rival students while Oriana deals with her car being blown up due to her taping up two bullies’ mouths. Cristofer Cunningham begins teaching the girls about the history of his former rock band.
- May 3, 1999: Davina and Shawnee are arrested for blowing up Oriana’s car while the girls begin their first band practice.
- May 4, 1999: The girls begin their second band practice.
So, if chapter 1 began on April 27, 1999, then chapter 8 takes place on May 4, 1999. I’m amazed at how so much has happened over so little time. But for May 5, 1999, that remains to be seen.
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 16 (spontaneousderivation.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 17 – Sigh (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Should We Beware of Sad Songs? (psychologytoday.com)
- One Direction’s career crisis? (contactmusic.com)