Well, it’s Day 3 of NaNoWriMo and now I’m on the second chapter of the story. (it usually takes me two days to write each chapter)
If chapter 1 sets up the story, then chapter 2 begins it.
This time, we see how Jen, Nancy, Maura, and Oriana go about their daily lives of dealing with homework, disinterested teachers and classmates who are too dumb to learn anything. Plus, each girl has her own issues and projects their anger stemming on these issues upon the people they meet.
Also, Oriana has survived a traumatic event and with that, she starts questioning her own life.
So without further ado, I’ll begin chapter 2 today!
- NaNoWriMo Day 3 (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 3 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 3 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- Day 3 of NaNoWriMo (fasigwrites.wordpress.com)
- My failed romance with NaNoWriMo (writeaubreywrite.wordpress.com)