Well, since NaNoWriMo Is just around the corner, it’s time for me to pick my next poison.
Here comes the new stories:
- Magical Compositions: In the year 1999, a group of losers form a rock band. But how the band is formed is under scrutiny when a cruel bully discovers that the lyrics of their songs are spilling some damning secrets regarding her activities.
- Band Geeks (working title): In the year 2009, a boy moves from China to Ohio and joins the high school marching band.
- Army Brats: a story about a group of friends whose parents are currently serving in the army.
Well, that’s all I have for now, but which of the stories I will be writing this year I don’t know yet.
- My NaNoWriMo Thoughts (writermummy.wordpress.com)
- Hey, Writers! NaNoWriMo is Back (hcplteenscene.org)
- YWriter5 & NaNoWriMo (diedreblake.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (yarndemon.typepad.com)
- NaNoWriMo – could you write a whole novel in a month? (guardian.co.uk)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (cultofajracewood.wordpress.com)