In an effort to combat the stupidity of Harry Potter, I have created 7 new characters from 7 stories that I am writing. Their names are as follows:
- Elva Sheppherd from “The Secret Library Guardians”
- Talen Schultz from “The Winter Starlight” of the Icebrood Chronicles
- Tyler Potter from “The Series That Made No Sense” (a Harry Potter satire)
- Nicholas Blue Prater from “Cosplay the Novel”
- Kaylen Klieg from “The Faerie Mage Series”
- Ivey Summersley from “The Return of the Verdant Stars Series”
- Jacquel Rassenworth/April-Dawn Potter from “The Jacquel RassenworthDursleyPotter Series (which also pokes fun at Harry Potter)”
- Raven Knight from “The Piano’s Painting”.
And for the next few weeks, these 7 children will be teaching Harry a big lesson in every aspect of a fantasy story when we compare his story against theirs and the results that will follow. And when all is said and done, we will learn how to write a proper fantasy story and not crap.