Well, it’s time for me to head back to Camp NaNoWriMo and prepare for the next session.
This time, I’m writing a story that I began two years ago, called The Secret Library Guardians: The Seventh Secret. In this story, a girl named Elva Sheppherd and a boy named Troy Branden are snatched from their homes on a post-apocalyptic Earth and taken to an alternative version of Earth, where they attend a magical school called Greywyn Academy.
During their term at the school, Elva and Troy meet an elite group of students called the Secret Library Guardians, whose job is to guard a library that is filled with secrets. Not only that, there are not-so-nice Elves, conspiracies, and Elva’s own secret past, one that could change the fate of the world forever.
Plus, why would anyone want to go to boring old Hogwarts when you can go to Greywyn Academy instead?
- I’m Getting Ready for Camp…Camp NaNoWriMo That Is! (prspates.wordpress.com)
- Scramble for August – Camp Nanowrimo (thepilgrimx.com)
- Yet another writing challenge (coffeerocketfairytale.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo and getting started – (melorajohnson.wordpress.com)
- August Camp NaNoWriMo Begins! (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- “Treat your book like your child” (writermummy.wordpress.com)